A good few months ago I made a couple of red bunny rabbits as commissions for friends at work.
So when another friend in the office asked for a similar red rabbit, I was quite pleased to go back to an old favourite. But as I’ve got a bit better at crochet and how to create different shapes, I’ve modified the design a bit. I wanted to try different ears with a less flat design, and also a body and legs that are a bit more flexible. I wasn’t 100% sure it would work, but this one actually sits up on its own (with a little bit of help from the little bobtail stitched on the back of it).
I’ll be getting the pattern for this one typed up and on to Etsy soon (I have signed up but not yet found time to upload any patterns), so watch this space if you fancy making your own.